Friday, June 8, 2012

Acasa.





So these passed few days, I've been trying to figure out the perfect balance of myself, and my living space. I've been recently infatuated with the idea of interior design; no doubt due to the fact that I've just recently been settled into a new place in Northwest DC. While I've seen enough television sets, and flipped through enough Ikea catalogs to know what works, I have yet to really figure out what works for me. I feel like a person's living situation is another reflection of themselves, much like clothing. I see grooming of the home similar to grooming of the body. So far I've only purchased one unique thing for my room... a small, funky rug from UO that gives my room a very vacant 'pop.' I'm looking for more, but I think it's going to take some time for things to come into fruition. I'll keep you all up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment