Monday, December 12, 2011

Idolwild.



I think I may have stated this previously; but I love Nick Wooster. Here's a little remembrance of him that I found while stalking viewing his website, nickwooster.com. I think this picture sums up what I love about him. Considering that the majority of information that have on him comes from various written interviews and features, it builds an air of mystery around him that makes you just want to walk up and talk to the guy. He's cordial, creative, polite and intelligent. What more could you ask for? I don't want to idolize him. After all, he a human being after all. Instead I want to show what it is that he represents. Without having ever spoken a word to me, other than a couple words over twitter (drool), it's clear that he is grasping my attention. It's something that is 100% admirable. Enticing to the eye and entrancing to the ear lobe. He's more than just an icon to me, but a life coach, haha. 


Post Script: I went in to one of the suit shops in Georgetown today. Disappointed. I'm going to check out one of the other ones tomorrow, which honestly appeared a bit more promising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment