Thursday, December 8, 2011

Obsidian.(Blu.)

First and foremost I would like to express my immediate apologies for the deadening of this blog. All good things must come to an end. This has never been more true in the instance of Origami Citizen. However, all great things come back. Learn from the mistakes of yesterday to build a better tomorrow. Well tomorrow has arrived, and so has this blog. I'm ripe with muse, inspiration and willingness. The only thing I lack now is time, so posts will not be as frequent as they once were. This is a bittersweet change however. Where once you might have been overfed with content, now it gives you the chance to savor it a bit more. If you're eager to learn a bit more about existence from behind my eyes, then you'll find this a bit more satisfactory. Origami Citizen is back, ready to unfold a bit more anti-prosaic thinking into your lap. 


To get things started, i'm going to post a video that I recently viewed and fell in love with. If you know anything about hip-hop, then perhaps you've heard of Blu. If not, then there's a first time for everything. This video is probably my favorite video since 'Yonkers' but for a completely different reason. If this video freaks you out...






... good.

No comments:

Post a Comment